Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Summertime!

Yah! Summer's back, and my pool is open. Well, it's been open as in, the winter cover's been off for almost a month now - but now it's warm enough for the two-leggers to work up the courage to go in.
Last night, I had my buddy Duke over for a swim, and for the first time ever he went in without being thrown in! Go Duke! He was swimming around like a champ! Of course, he isn't taking flying leaps into the pool yet, like yours truly, but with some coaching, I think I can get him there.
I'll have to coax my people to take a picture of us swimming together, I just know that will make a great shot.
My people tell me they are almost done all the loud, time consuming work they've been doing on the house. We've been living here one year, and the kitchen is done, a furnace and air conditioner (THANKYOU) have been installed, and they are just finishing up on the bathroom, at least that's what they tell me.
Soon, they say, we can all be lazy together, and swim for the whole summer.
Sounds good to me!

Soak up some sun!

E.Dog

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?